PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR LATEST OFFERS
A full breakdown of costs and a treatment plan will be provided at the consultation or dental health check. Payment is required for treatment that has been provided on that day. For treatment that takes two visits such as veneers we ask for 50% at each appointment. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, cheques (up to the value the guarantee card) bank drafts and cash.
Financing your Dental Treatment
At Firar Dental Practice, we provide a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan, or an Interest Bearing Loan at 9.9% APR, if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period.
The Benefits to You
- You can have the treatment right now - putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted. The application is completed online in privacy, a decision given within seconds and the agreement signed online using e-signature, all in just a few minutes
- Dental Treatment Finance from £250 to £25,000. • Terms from 6 months to 60 months. • 0% Finance available for certain treatments. • Low interest Loans available at 9.9% over longer periods. • Secure Https portal • Apply online in complete privacy at home. • Instant Decision. • No complicated forms to complete all done online. • Sign online using E-signature. • Whole application takes just a few minutes • ID verified online with Credit or Debit car
How it works
- Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, your dentist will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice.
- Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 - 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
- When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
- The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team, please contact
The practice on 0118 957 3668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Information Video
The below video summarise the above process